King’s Incubator is the center of innovation and entrepreneurial development at King’s college. It facilitates the growth of Social Entrepreneurship and Commercial Entrepreneurship through academic teaching, training, providing access to seed capital, mentoring and networking. The center runs its Incubation center to transform the ideas into concrete business projects and aspires to guide the start-ups or existing organizations towards more challenging and profitable goals.
Started as Centre for Innovation and Entrepreneurship Development (CINED)
- Incubated 200 youths in social entrepreneurship in Chitwan, Birgunj, and Biratnagar
- Trained 50 educators and entrepreneurs in Business Model
- 10 Ventures Incubates
- International Conference on Social Entrepreneurship
- 100+ Youths and Entrepreneurs participated. Cash Prize of 1000 USD
- Social Profiling of Social Entrepreneurs in Kathmandu Valley (10,000 USD)
- 8 Ventures Incubate
- 100+ Youths participation in Social Business Challenge.
- Cash prize of NRs. 100,000
- Social Business Internship